with Write. Click. Scrapbook.
Hi! I’m Marnie Flores, one of the co-founders of Write. Click. Scrapbook. I’m so very excited to be with you today—hopefully it will be the first of many dates. (I promise your parents will approve!!)
Write. Click. Scrapbook. began more than two years ago as an online inspiration site where we work to help make your scrapbooking life more fun. Every day of the week we have fresh content which strives to help develop your journaling (Write.), your photography (Click.), and your scrapbooking (Scrapbook.). Here is the message we hope you see throughout our site:
- We believe in telling stories.
- We believe that understanding photography and design make scrapbooking a little more fun.
- We believe in the power of color. We also believe in the power of Kraft, black, and white.
- We believe that scrapbooking should be fun and guilt-free.
- We believe that there is no one right way to scrapbook.
So with that, let’s dive right in to something fun. (more…)
The winner of the free ticket to Boot Camp is commenter #16, pastor suzie. Please contact us at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Get your scrap-bootie in shape!
That’s right Angie & Wendy over at Ella Publishing are kicking off this year’s 6-day Boot Camp next week. And we’re giving away one free ticket to a lucky reader. All you have to do is answer the following question in our comments below. Comments will close at 9pm ET on Sunday, September 18th.
Why do you want to attend Boot Camp 2011? Easy-peasy question, right? (more…)